NPCI Off Campus Drive 2022:
NPCI has to recruit candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee Position through off campus in Hyderabad/Chennai/Mumbai, India. B.E/B.Tech candidates can apply for this Role. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with NPCI you can use this recruitment.
About Company: National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organization for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
NPCI Recruitment 2022 Details :
|Job Profile||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Target Batch||2021/2022 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Expected Salary||6.89 LPA|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Skills Required for NPCI Recruitment 2022 :
- Passionate about technology and want to create a meaningful impact
- Engineering students (any stream) graduating in 2021 and 2022
- Attained a minimum of 60% marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- No current backlogs/arrears.
Selection Process for NPCI Off Campus Drive 2022 :
- Online Application (By April 28, 2022)
- Selection Test (By April 30, 2022)
- Interview (By May 5, 2022)
- Selection and Appointment (By May 12, 2022)
Documents to be Carried for NPCI Recruitment 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for NPCI Graduate Engineer Trainee jobs openings 2022 ASAP using the direct link given below.
How To Apply For NPCI Recruitment 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires